Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie with Magick Reishi & Magick Protein
Coconut oil, for greasing
3 Tablespoons coconut flour
2 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
pinch of Himalayan salt
1 scoop Magick Protein with Reishi Mushroom and Hemp Seed
1 Tablespoon Magick Reishi with cacao and cinnamon
50g dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup sweet potato puree or 1 large sweet potato, cooked in oven until soft, skin removed
3 eggs, whisked
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsuis
2. Grease cake tin, line with baking paper
3. Combine dry ingredients.
4. In a seperate bowl add all the wet ingredients including sweet potato flesh and whisk until combined.
5. Stir in dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into lined tin, and spread evenly.
6. Cook in oven approx. 25 mins until skewer comes out clean.
Serve with Coconut Yogurt.