Jo's Breakfast Granola
75g sunﬂower seeds
60g ﬂaked coconut
25g sesame seeds
30g ground linseed
30g ground chia
100-150g dried fruit
large pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
30g coconut oil
40g maple syrup
1. Preheat oven 175 degrees celsius.
2. Put all nuts and seeds (except ground linseed and chia), on a lined tray and place in oven. Toast 10-15minutes, until golden stirring every 5 mins.
3. In a small saucepan combine vanilla, coconut oil and maple syrup. Heat these together over a medium heat until bubbling vigorously.
4. Remove tray of nuts and seeds from oven and pour over hot syrup mixture.
5. Stir well to coat with syrup.
6. Add dried fruit and ground seeds.
7. Mix well to combine.
8. Cool and store in airtight jar.
Note: Nuts & Seeds can be swapped out to your favourite combo. Serve with creamy nut milk & berries, or just eat as a tasty snack.