Chia Seed Crackers
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup sunﬂower seeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup hemp seeds(optional)
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup oats or buckwheat flakes
1/4 cup buckwheat ﬂour
2 Tbsp ﬂax seeds
1 spring onion(ﬁnely chopped)
1 clove garlic(crushed)
1 cup water
2 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven 150 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Leave for 30mins for water to be absorbed by seeds.
4. Divide mixture in half and place on a piece of baking paper that lines a large oven tray.
5. Flatten mixture with spatula and make into a even rectangle.
6. Place on top a piece go cling wrap and roll with rolling pin until 1mm thin and covering nearly all of baking paper sheet.
7. Remove cling wrap to use again with remaining mixture. Score with knife into crackers and transfer baking paper with rolled crackers onto tray.
8. Repeat with remaining mixture.
9. Bake in oven 30-40 mins, rotating trays halfway and bake until dry and crispy.
Note: The turmeric, spring onion and garlic are the ﬂavourings I have used but you could also try different combos. Kalamata Olive & Rosemary OR Sundried Tomato & Spring Onion