Paleo Raspberry Chocolate Brownie
250g organic cacao butter(chopped)
250g 70% dark chocolate (chopped)
165g rapadura sugar
50g coconut flour
50g cacao Powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
100g frozen raspberries
2 Tablespoons cacao nibs(optional).
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Melt cacao butter and chocolate in a small saucepan, over a low heat. Set aside.
3. Whisk together eggs and sugar until thickened - you can do this in a bowl, cake mixer, or Thermomix.
4. Add coconut flour, cacao powder, vanilla essence to egg mix whisk to incorporate.
5. Fold through cooled chocolate mixture and cacao nibs(optional), until smooth.
6. Pour mixture into lined tin, press in frozen raspberries, distributing evenly.
7. Bake approx. 25 - 30 minutes.
Serve with coconut yogurt and fresh berries or enjoy a piece with your favourite hot drink.